At TSC Foods we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of chilled and frozen product development and manufacturing. We produce soups and sauces for retailers, restaurants and food outlets and also other food manufacturers. We supply all major supermarkets and many well-known pubs and restaurants.
The full product life cycle takes place at the Scunthorpe site from prepping the ingredients, cooking the product, packing it securely before finally being boxed up ready for dispatch from our warehouse.
We strive to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. This is only achieved through our people, who are passionate about making high quality products.
As we operate 24/7 365 days per year it provides an opportunity for day and night shift working. Each new joiner will progress through a 12 week training plan which will include Health & Safety and Food Safety Training.
About the role:
As a Hygiene Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring all cleaning staff work in a safe and efficient manner and that all cleaning tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner. Ensuring that all relevant documentation and verification paperwork is completed and that cleaning standards are inspected and maintained to the highest standard. You will also work with the Hygiene Manager in ensuring cleaning procedures are in place and updated as and when required.
Key accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Ensure that cleaning procedures are written and in place for all cleaning tasks.
· Ensure that the cleaning Operatives have sufficient training to ensure that they clean to the required standard and in a safe manner.
· Plan cleaning tasks to ensure correct frequencies are met and adhered to.
· Ensure that all relevant paperwork and documentation is in place and completed in a timely manner
· Inspect finished cleaning standards and ensure corrective actions are completed.
· Identify and carry out/Assist in all aspects of training within the team.
· Place orders for Hygiene requisites such as PPE/Chemicals.
· Work with the Hygiene Manager to control departmental spends such as Chemical/PPE
· To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to
· To personally take the appropriate and reasonable action in the event of witnessing a breach (or potential breach) of Food Safety, Quality or Legislation
· Good communication skills both written and verbally
· Ability to delegate roles and responsibilities
· Good organisational skills
· High levels of attention to detail
· HACCP Awareness training
· Audit Experience
· Basic Micro knowledge
4 on, 4 off 12 hour shifts 18:00pm-6:00am
Hourly Rate: £12.67 inclusive of a night shift premium, an attendance bonus, a 12 month service bonus and a recognition bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent