TSC Foods specilisies in delivering innovative added-value chilled and frozen product solutions for food service, retail and b2b partners. We’ve been creating delicious chilled soups and sauces for more than two decades.
We believe the five pillars to our success are safety, quality, service, costs and people and we aim to achieve the highest possible standard in all that we do, which can only be done through our people. As a Production Planner you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the business meets the needs of its customers. To be suitable for this role, you must be an experienced Production Planner, within a food manufacturing environment.
About the Role:
Key duties include the following:
• Production planning and scheduling a range of products
• Maintaining appropriate stock levels.
• Managing and interrogating data received from manufacturing, customers, and the commercial
• Working with Operations on how to avoid PDPs (potential delivery problems) and maximise
Those wishing to apply should possess the following: –
• Previous planning experience ideally FMCG preferred
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
• Communication skills, both written and verbal
• A strong team ethic but with the ability to work on own initiative
• An organised and methodical manner with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to analyse data and produce useful output
• Good numeric ability due to the type and volume of data involved
• Inquisitive nature coupled with assertiveness
• Be thorough and tenacious
At TSC Foods, we are passionate about building a diverse & inclusive team that cares for one another,
and the food we make for our customers. We expect all team members to live by our values.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contributions
- Flexible Benefits (Cycle to Work, Healthcare, Critical Illness Insurance)
- Discounts with major high street retailers
- Merlin Entertainment discount of up to 20% off.
4o hours a week, work 5 days out of 7 days, 8 hours shift.